• Work Experience
Avadis & Co Solicitors are pleased to offer a rare opportunity of some real hands on work experience for law students.
We are a young and enthusiastic law firm based in Camden, just off Chalk Farm Road and a short walk from Camden’s famous markets. We handle family matters as well as a wide range of other areas such as debt, housing, personal injury claims, wills and probate; Avadis & Co. Solicitors has been proudly serving the local community through pro-bono work as well as private and publicly funded work.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will need to possess the following skills:
– Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
– A strong interest in family-related legal matters.
– An ability to understand and follow detailed instructions.
– An ability to work as part of a team and independently
– An ability to think analytically and solve problems
– An ability to conduct research
– Confidence and willingness to ask questions
– Professionalism and a discrete attitude towards dealing with any sensitive case material
Please note that this is an unpaid role. You will gain some invaluable experience. If you are interested in being considered for this fantastic opportunity please forward your CV and covering letter along with your availability to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.