Family Solicitor/Legal Executive
A new position has become available for a Family Solicitor/Legal Executive to join our firm to cover maternity leave. Our North London based practice provides a widespread range of legal services. We are renowned for our professional approach and have a proven track record for delivering a high quality services.
We are looking for a Solicitor/Legal Executive that has a minimum of 2 years PQE. Ideally a candidate that has a high level of experience handling the following within their caseload:
- Family Law – Public law proceedings
- Family Law – Private law proceedings
- Financial proceedings
- Private client, specifically Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications
Due to the varied nature of the caseload, we are particularly interested to see application from Solicitors with a minimum of 2 years PQE, however we welcome applications from all Lawyers who feel that they have the necessary experience to manage these matters independently. The appointed Lawyer will build and sustain a full time case load and be competent in supervision and delegation. You will hit the ground running and be proactive by engaging in business development. The ideal candidate will also take on responsibility for the administration activities associated with running a caseload
Please ensure you are available to start on 2nd January 2018 with an expected minimum duration of 9 months and a maximum duration of 12 months.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. The firm is in a easily accessible location, the closest underground station being Chalk Farm or Camden on the Northern Line.
Job Type: Full-time (Monday to Friday- 9am to 5:30pm)
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Mr Laurie Avadis via email email@example.com.
We are a young and enthusiastic law firm based in Camden, just off Chalk Farm Road and a short walk from Camden’s famous markets. We handle family matters as well as a wide range of other areas such as debt, housing, personal injury claims, wills and probate; Avadis & Co. Solicitors has been proudly serving the local community through pro-bono work as well as private and publicly funded work.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will need to possess the following skills:
– Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
– A strong interest in family-related legal matters.
– An ability to understand and follow detailed instructions.
– An ability to work as part of a team and independently
– An ability to think analytically and solve problems
– An ability to conduct research
– Confidence and willingness to ask questions
– Professionalism and a discrete attitude towards dealing with any sensitive case material
Please note that this is an unpaid role. You will gain some invaluable experience. If you are interested in being considered for this fantastic opportunity please forward your CV and covering letter along with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org and J.Georgiou@avadis.co.uk