Candice joined Avadis and Co in September 2010 having graduated in 2008.
Post-graduation, Candice embarked upon the Legal Practice Course at the London College of Law, completing the Course in June 2011.
After two years as a Trainee Solicitor with Avadis & Co Solicitors, Candice officially qualified in September 2012.
Candice’s experience to date includes Personal Injury law, Family law and most recently; Debt and Probate law.
Within the Personal Injury sphere, Candice has specialized in claimant personal injury law since the start of her legal career. Candice deals with a wide spectrum of cases relating to employers’ liability, public liability and road traffic accidents, in addition to claims under the Highways Act 1980.
Candice advises on a wide range of family law and has particular experience in the law relating to children. Candice represents parents and grandparents in cases where social services have become involved with their family involving a variety of issues such as sexual abuse, non-accidental injuries, domestic violence, drug and alcohol misuse, mental health difficulties and learning difficulties.
Candice also represents parents and grandparents in residence and contact disputes which include applications for leave to remove a child from their jurisdiction. Candice has experience of injunctive proceedings assisting clients who have been subjected to domestic violence and has been developing her expertise in this area by developing good working relationships in the community with charities and organisations. Candice is committed to the Resolution Code of Practice and tries to help clients resolve family disputes in a constructive and non-confrontational way wherever possible.
Debt, probate and general litigation are areas within which Candice is gaining and developing her knowledge and experience. Candice’s work includes drafting wills, lasting power of attorneys and assisting in a range of estate administration.
- College of Law, Bloomsbury, LPC
- University of Hertfordshire, LLB Law degree
- BPP, London, Professional Skills Course
- Trainee, Avadis and Co. Solicitors (2010-12)
- The Compensation Lawyers (2009-10)
- McKeowns (2008-09)
What her clients say
- “Perseverant, fierce and always present” – Mrs P, February 2016
- “Excellent in every way possible – quick, efficient and totally uncomplicated” – Mr K, February 2014
- “Always approachable and explained everything clearly” – Ms R, June 2013
- “Professional, honest and understanding” – Mr M, May 2014
- “No detail too small to explain” – Ms W, October 2013
- “Kind, caring and made me feel at ease” – Ms I, December 2013
Outside of Work
- Candice takes a keen interest in keeping fit and has recently undertaken a 5 and 10k run in support of Breast Cancer UK, a charity for which she has a personal affiliation. She also took part in the London Marathon in April 2014.
- Candice is creative and enjoys all areas of craft.