The Avadis and Co Solicitors Client Pledge
We believe in developing long term and strong relationships with our clients. In practice that means we will deliver all the things that you should be entitled to expect from your law firm:
- High quality legal advice that is jargon free.
- Clarity in how we intend to do a job – we will set out from the outset, how we propose to meet your specific objectives.
- Updates on all the work we do for you and deadlines to be met without you having to ask.
- Dealing with your letters, emails and phone calls promptly without you having to chase us.
- Agreeing clear and simple pricing that reflects the value of our work.
- High standards of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Informing you of any conflicts of interest which would prevent us from acting immediately.
- Ensuring that we provide you with the right person for your case.
- Taking a commercial, common sense approach, based on a thorough understanding of your objectives whilst remaining sensitive to your needs.
- Offering an opinion that meets your personal needs as well as any legal arguments.
- Being innovative and original in our approach.
- Continually improving our ways of working and ensuring that our systems are streamlined and efficient.
- Ensuring that you feel supported at all times.
Most importantly; we act in accordance with your instructions.
We always value knowing how we are doing. If you would like to offer any feedback on the work we have done for you please call or email our senior partner Laurie Avadis on 07720 440 831 firstname.lastname@example.org.