Elida joined Avadis & Co Solicitors in August 2017.
Prior to joining Avadis & Co Solicitors, her work experience has predominantly been within the field of Childcare and Family Law . She is passionate about bringing positive change to achieve better future for families. Elida was an Intern at the Council of Europe International Public Law Department throughout her time at university. She has special interest in human rights and international justice.
Elida graduated from the University of Law and Political Science in Aix-en-Provence, France with a Master degree in International and European Law in 2008. She went on to complete her Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) with Commendation in 2015 at London South Bank University. Elida completed the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at BPP University of Law, Holborn in 2016. She has studied Family, Employment and Advanced Commercial Property Electives.
• Paralegal, Avadis & Co Solicitors (August 2017)
• Paralegal, Creighton & Partners Solicitors (July 2017)
• Caseworker, Duncan Lewis Solicitors (April-June 2017)
Outside of work
• Elida enjoys spending quality time with her family, skiing and shopping
• Elida is fluent in Bulgarian, French and English